May 29, 2011

Just an update...

It's a beautiful Memorial Day weekend here in upstate New York. This week Sarah and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary! It's wild to think about how much has happened in the past three years but on the other hand, it doesn't seem like that long. We both had hectic weeks so we couldn't take a trip anywhere this year but we did get a way for a night at The Lincklean House in Cazenovia and had a great dinner at this Mexican place in Chittenango. Sarah got me A Guide to the Birds of Costa Rica so I can start studying up for our trip next February! I didn't get to see much migration this spring but I've still had a couple nice birding days. Might try and get out to see some breeding birds in June. Of course things are busy getting ready for Groove next weekend. We had our last "committee" meeting a couple nights ago. Hoping the weather cooperates. And pre-production for the new A&N Band album is coming along really well. Gotten in some good rehearsals this month. The songs and arrangements are starting to take shape. More on that later I guess. Think I'm going to go get some lunch now.