March 11, 2010

My 200th post... Joshua Trees

Wow... 200 posts! That's kind of crazy. Thanks to all you folks out there reading this. It's nice to be able to share what's going on in my life with you. Noah and I finally got to San Antonio after a pretty brutal delay in Chicago. Watched a lot of The Office. I mean a lot. And I usually do pretty darn good with eating while I'm traveling. You know... smallish, cheapish, greenish. I try and do a good job anyway. Well I totally screwed up today. $12 for the grossest grilled cheese and onion rings I've ever had. At least I didn't finish it. Getting a little sick of airports in case you were wondering. We caught a red-eye home from California a couple days ago. It was so great to see Sarah, even for just a few hours. I am such a lucky guy. Unfortunately I've come down with this head/chest cold that's got be feeling kinda crumby. Do you still use silent letters in fake words? Like the "b" in crumby? Maybe it's just crummy. But you know what I mean. My ears are all messed up from the flight. I should probably go to bed now. Oh, I wanted to post a couple more pics from the southern CA trip. Noah and I got to visit Joshua Tree National Park which was awesome...
BTW Bullet the Blue Sky is a great song. More pics...
Totally surreal: groovin' across the desert to The Horseflies...
Okay, going to bed now. Bye.