January 26, 2010

Nailyn

In case you haven't heard, Noah and Kailyn got married a couple weeks ago! Here are a couple pics taken by our friend Morgan Marshall...It's been good to be more-or-less home this month. December kinda stressed me out. Been spending time with Sarah, getting caught up on booking stuff, working on album artwork and press pics. Still haven't really been able to get out birding very much yet. Had a nice trip to NYC recently where I got to play guitar in a jazz/folk trumpet ensemble. And Noah and I are headed to Maryland this weekend for a gig with the 'Bots. Hey, time for another random product endorsement...This stuff really is tasty! We got some for Christmas. Actually we got a lot of chocolate and candy this year... I wonder where it all is now? Okay, I should get back to work now. Bye :-)