March 08, 2007

King of the Blues

Hello. Just a quick update on what I've been up to the past few weeks. Mostly booking stuff. GBT has some potential gigs in the works that I'm pretty excited about. It's really cool that we're beginning to travel more. Just last night I finished Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment. What an awesome book! The characters, the plot; it's all so full, vivid and meaningful. Now I'm thinking about diving back into Lord of the Rings which I haven't read in years. Last weekend Sarah and I went to see "The Unquestionable King of the Blues... B.B. KING!!!!!" That was amazing. The opening act was very good. Great lead guitar player; pulled out some blazing wild licks. But man, B.B. sits down and plays one freakin' note and makes you want to jump off the balcony! The guy is eighty-one years old! Absolutely amazing. Anyway, Sarah and I are going to Florida (on Monday) for spring break to visit some of her family. Probably won't see us on MTV but I'm really looking forward to a vacation. So that's the jist of things. More when we get back for sure. Take care everybody.