January 09, 2007

Just some flowers and stuff

Yup, not too much special to yak about today. Although I did find this cool video. The guy's name is Jake Shimabukuro and he's actually playing a ukulele (not a mandolin). Absolutely amazing. It's gotten a bit colder the past few days; today we even have a little bit of snow. If it's going to be 60 degrees and sunny in January than I won't complain but if it's going to be cold and gray than we better at least have some snow to play around in. Oh, I just got my first North American Birds: A Quarterly Journal Of Ornithological Record Published By The American Birding Association. I love reading stuff like that. Okay, since it's kind of nasty outside I'll post some pictures of flowers I took last year. I don't know much about flowers but what the heck, why not?