February 20, 2007

Dance Flurry and more snow

This past weekend was the 20th Annual Dance Flurry in Saratoga Springs, NY. I think this was my seventh year there (something like that anyway). It's a huge dance and music festival; thousands of people, hundreds of performers. It's great. Great Bear had a couple sets and Noah and I did some workshops. This was taken from the Main Stage. It was even more packed the day before!
This is Owen Marshall, a groovy guitar player but an even groovy-er fashion expert. Anna, Dan and Sarah.
The snow here is pretty amazing. I don't remember too many other years with banks this high. Yesterday we shoveled the roof and this morning Aaron came over with his tractor to help get us dug out (the axle broke on our snowblower). Here're some pics...

That's all I have time for at the moment. Here are some more pictures of the snow if you're interested: Jack in a tunnel, Noah next to snowbank, mailbox, more snowbanks.