April 04, 2010

Contra Prom 2010

Hi there people. Hope you had a great Easter weekend. Saturday night was the 2nd Seventh Annual Syracuse Contra Prom and man did we ever have a great time! Noah and I sat in with our friends Eric MacDonald and Brendan Carey-Block from Matching Orange. Everyone looked terrific and the hall was packed...
Megan and Andy (btw love the shirt man)Kailyn, Libby, Jon and NoahOur friend Zebulon (aka little Johnny Rothwell)
Today Sarah and I are just getting caught up on stuff. Noah and I leave for Oregon on Wednesday I think. I'm looking forward to heading out west again but I sure did enjoy being home for a couple weeks. Hey, personal milestone: I passed 10,000 songs on my iPod! Not sure what the magic song was but my recent favorite musical discovery has got to be Fleetwood Mac...