August 17, 2009

Tunes, tunes and more tunes!

What a great week of music! On Monday morning Noah and I drove out to Rochester to teach at a Fiddle Camp run by our friend Megan Beller. It was held at the Kanack School of Music and we had a great time hanging out, jamming, dancing, swimming and having other various forms of fun there all week.

Some of the faculty: Donal, Ellen, Jenna and me
During the band session I got to work with some fantastic young musicians (and human beings in general): Daphne, Eric, Meghan and BarrettYou guys were the best!
A total suprise: jamming with Cedar and Nadine! Great to see you!
The A&N Band played a couple of gigs in northern New York this weekendI always love playing with these guys
The fearless explorers: Jodi and Rachel
This week Noah and I are rehearsing material for the new album. We leave for Michigan on Friday which should be fun. I'll try and post again soon.