June 26, 2009

A few more things

We all finally made it home a few days ago. It was a really good trip but I was definitely ready for a rest. Off to Swing Week at Ashokan tomorrow, but I'm looking forward to that as well. So I've got just a few more pics from the trip I wanted to post. After our visit to the Wichita Mountains mom flew into Oklahoma City and we played for the Flamingo Fling dance weekend.
I was just excited to be in the real-life hometown of my all-time favorite freak-rock band The Flaming Lips
Anyway we had a great time in OKC working with the always enchanting Nils Fredland
Kailyn and Andrea
After Flamingo Fling Noah and Kailyn flew back to Syracuse while mom and I drove to Asheville, NC.  Along the way we visited our good friends David and Donna Peterson in Greenbriar, AR and Craig and Janice Howard near Nashville, TN.  We spent a couple days in Nashville and they took us to see the Opryland Hotel.  It was amazing...
Mom, Craig and Janice
ehemm... err... yeah...
That's it for now.  I'll try to post again in a week or so.