December 15, 2007

I am sick...

Pretty much says it all. Been feeling lousy all evening. Might have been the Reuben I had for lunch. But it's not all bad. Now I can truthfully say I've had sauerkraut come out my nose! That's something. And Sarah's being so nice to me. She gets me water, gets me blankets, gets me DVDs. I love Sarah. Sarah's great. She's way super awesome. You know what's not way super awesome? TV. TV is lousy. There was nothing even sort of worth watching on tonight. I know... I tried. Nothing. Anyway, thought I'd give you folks an update on how I'm doing. And in case you forgot, I'm actually quite decidedly sick. And slightly cranky. In other news, I'm just about done with my Christmas shopping. Only maybe one or two more things and I think I know what they are. There's supposedly a big storm coming tonight. Should get a couple feet at least. We'll see. It's been a really snowy winter compared to last year. Haven't really gotten out birding much lately. Still waiting for a stupid Snowy Owl to show up somewhere. I can't really afford to go looking for them with gas this expensive. I got some exciting news today. Apparently Bluegrass Now is going to run a review of our CD in their February issue. That should be cool, as long as they don't say "This album is lame. I hate Andrew and Noah. They stink. They're even more irritating that that song 'Last Christmas, I gave you my heart. But the very next day, you gave it away... etc... etc...' Boycott all their shows. Send them dog poop and empty shell casings in the mail. Secretly pay somebody to put poison in all their Reubens." I really hope the review doesn't say that. Actually I might be feeling a little better now. I wonder if Sarah will still go get me a drink???