November 13, 2007

Recent Activities

Today Jared Caster and I ran up to Sandy Pond where we found an AMERICAN AVOCET that had been reported over the weekend. Also had distant looks at a RED PHALAROPE bringing my 2007 year list to 340! Sarah and I had a pleasently quiet weekend. Worked on getting her garden ready for winter and planted some bulbs. Spent some time in Target getting our registry set up. Watched Perfect Stranger with Halle Berry and Bruce Willis. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID MOVIE!!! Uhgg! Also went to see Steven Curtis Chapman at the Landmark. I'm not a big Steven Curtis fan but I did really enjoy the concert. I loved the opening band. They were called Sanctus Real. Great vocalist. Anyway, Noah and I are now (finally) on MySpace! Here's the link to our page if you're interested. We leave tomorrow for five days in Seattle, Tacoma and Vancouver. I'll post again when we get back.