October 21, 2011

The past couple weeks...

Just got time for a quick post. I've really enjoyed being home the past couple weeks. Feels like I've been able to reconnect a bit. Sarah and I helped out with this year's Phylla Mae Fall Fest. I really enjoy going to dances when I don't have to play. I love dancing of course but I also enjoy just hanging out :-) Anyway, the band was Magic Foot and they were terrific! Noah, Kailyn, Dana and I spent a few days this week at Wilburland doing the final tracking and editing on the new Andrew & Noah Band album. It's sounding so good! Can't wait to get it mixed and released. It's a big project for us. A big band, big songs. Kailyn did a terrific job with her songs. And Will was awesome as always. We've been working Will pretty hard. This was after a particularly long session... Thanks Will. Hey, have you seen Sarah's sexy new haircut...Yeah, I know! Anyway, home for a few more days then off to Texas, Colorado and Arizona. Looking forward to seeing Gillian Welch and David Rawlings on Sunday night in Ithaca. Much love and congratulations to Travis and Ashley who are tying the knot out in Ohio this weekend! That's all the posting I've got time for right now.