April 13, 2009

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies

Some of the feminine interest in my life this week...

First up, Sarah and Abby. This was Abby's first bath. She was actually pretty good about it. Sarah's been enjoying her advanced gardening course at Caz college. Hopefully things will warm up and dry out enough to get started soon.I'm currently reading Jane Eyre for the first time! Great book of course. Should have read it a long time ago. Not sure what I should get into next. Any good book suggestions?Just found out one of my absolute all-time favorite indie-art-rockers St. Vincent is coming out with a new album in a couple weeks! Her first album Marry Me was (I thought) unbelievably cool. So I've very excited about that.I've also been listening a lot to The Ditty Bops. Pretty much impossible to accurately describe what these girls sound like so go check them out for yourself!Anybody else remember Lambchop's Play Along? What a great show! You know, occasionally I think YouTube might actually be good for something.